We rely on our wonderful active membership for continued support into the future as we grow and expand to better serve our mission and our members.
Membership is from January through December of any calendar year. Memberships received in October, November, or December apply to the following year.
Volunteers and docents are always welcome and are needed for a variety of positions. Please e-mail email@example.com or call 360-765-4848 for more information about volunteering. If you love gardening, history, construction, landscaping, event management, administrative help, interpretive work, or giving tours, we would love to include you in our activities.
To join us:
- Use the printer-friendly, downloadable Membership Form and mail to:
Quilcene Historical Museum PO Box 574, Quilcene, WA 98376.
- Or, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 360-765-4848. We will be happy to help you!
- Please join our secure News and Events email list. If you’re not quite ready to sign up, click to download our most recent newsletter.
Benefits of membership are:
- Receive a twice-yearly newsletter
- Receive invitation and notice of special events
- 10% discount in the Gift Shop
- 10% discount for copy or lamination fees
- Access to photos and documents
Membership levels are:
- Individual ($20.00)
- Family ($30.00)
- Service Group ($25.00)
- Business ($60.00)
- Lifetime Individual ($200.00)
- Lifetime Couple ($300.00)
- Sustaining Contribution (to sustain museum operations)
We always accept donations of historical photos, artifacts and documents. Donors can rest assured that their historic item will be preserved in good hands and will be used to educate and inspire others into the future.
Your support with cash donations is always so appreciated. We happily accept your thoughtful gifts through PayPal or check, or during open hours we can accept cash donations through the beautiful vintage “drop-box” at the Museum. Thank you for thinking of us.
Tours and Resources
The Museum is always willing and able to provide special student tours. Artifacts, documents and photos are available for students to use for their projects and research papers for school.
Thank you for supporting the Quilcene Historical Museum.